Introducing Dynapak FE, EGC’s latest advanced, low-friction, reduced torque fugitive emission packing set.
Not your standard packing. Designed for peak packing performance in the refinery, chemical and petrochemical industries, DynaPak FE is certified to API 622 3rd addition (1/8″ and 1/4″), by Yarmouth Research & Technology, LLC. DynaPak FE boasts at least 30% reduction in packing nut torque and 30% stem friction reduction over competitive fugitive emissions packing offerings.
- Certified to API 622 3rd edition (1/8” and 1/4”) by Yarmouth Research & Technology LLC
- At least 30% reduction of packing nut torque versus competitive FE packing offerings
- At least 30% reduction in stem friction
- Live loaded design
- More consistent performance in the shallow stuffing boxes of 1/4” turn valves
- Average weight loss of less than 1% at 800°F
The reduced friction and torque requirements provided by DynaPak FE offers reduced cost savings within the total valve design package, while still maintaining optimal system performance.
API Test Reports
Click here to download the complete set of API Standard 622 Test Reports.
- DynaPak FE 1/8″ Cross Section Packing Set
- DynaPak FE 1/8″ End Ring Packing / Material and Corrosion Tests
- DynaPak FE 1/8″ Sealing Ring Packing / Material and Corrosion Tests
- DynaPak FE 1/4” Cross Section Packing Set
- DynaPak FE 1/4” End Ring Packing / Material and Corrosion Tests
- DynaPak FE 1/4” Sealing Ring Packing / Material and Corrosion Tests
Contact us for more information about DynaPak FE.